Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shampoo bar reviews

I'm typing this up because I want to remember what worked, what didn't, how and why.

Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bar: Ayurvedic Herb
I LOVE this shampoo bar.
Benefits:
- moisturized non-dry, non-frizzy hair
- lower shedding rate
- smells nice
- it cleans my hair well and removes all oils

Chagrin Valley Shampoo BarChamomile & Citrus
I don't like this shampoo bar.
Benefits:
- it smells nice
- it cleans my hair well and removes all oils
Draw-backs:
- it dries my hair a lot making it frizzy
- increases shedding rate

2 comments:

  1. I managed to go although only some of content articles you share here, but I uncover them as relatively fascinating and informative assets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the information was useful! :)

      Delete