Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October update.

Something weird is happening to my blogger. I cant seem to make a new entry the same way I have been doing it for almost 2 years now, weird.
I took a progress photo almost a week ago but waited on posting it. I'm a bit torn about it honestly because I don't feel it shows my true length.



I'm in the middle of moving so everything is a mess right now. Next month I should be a bit more organised, and hopefully have this posting issue fixed. The shampoo is working great, I love it. My only problem now is that I have about 20 conditioner bottles that I have no use for. What a waste. I wish I could give it to someone, but mailing it would cost more than the bottles themselves.
I've been experiencing an increase of shedding lately, because I am not washing my hair every 2 days like I am supposed to. I need to get back on track with that.
I've been using Castor oil for the past month or so. I'm glad about that actually I've been postponing it for too long.
I would write more but i'm tired from moving stuff all day yesterday and tired thinking about all the unpacking I need to do.
So have a great October for me because I'm going to be way busy and stressed this month, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment