Thursday, May 22, 2014

Natural hair color progress.

Since I have some time on my hands and I am frankly curious myself, I decided to take some photos of my natural hair color growth compared to the henna I still have on my hair. Eventually all the henna will be cut off. Hopefully I can stop myself from just chopping it off one day when I am tired of two toned hair, I have done that before. I only like two photos out of the many I took, one is with flash one is without and if there was sun outside I would take one in sunlight also. Before talking about this more here are the photos:



Henna has darkened my hair so I can see a slight difference between my own color and henna. The difference was very difficult to catch on camera so I'm not too worried about it, also if I were to cut it all off my hair would be even shorter and honestly I can barely stand it as is, without being able to put it in a ponytail. I miss having my hair up.
I'm happy to see my roots, I may actually reach my goal of having long hair that is all my own natural color. I've tried to stop hennaing at least twice in the past 3 years. I have spent more time not using henna than actually using henna. Luckily this time I have no choice because I seem to have developed some allergy to it. So giving up henna is not optional anymore, at last I can give it up.
Photobucket was down when I wrote this entry but now that it's back up I can finally post it. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment