Monday, November 10, 2014

Wow its been a long time.

I don't really feel the need to update lately because my hair is still short. Recently I cut off all the henna. FINALLY free of henna, omg that took forever. I've been using coconut oil only on my hair and scalp and Yes to Carrots shampoo to wash after. That is it. Simple and sweet, not to mention my waves are really showing lately. They are not very neat but i'm just happy to see them honestly.
My latest cut was a couple of weeks ago and I don't plan to cut again for a long time. My hair is even and henna free, no need for trims as long as my ends stay healthy. Currently I have a dark brown deposit only dye on but its washing out quickly. Anywho here is the latest photo taken only minutes ago.



I usually keep it in a ponytail these days because work requires me to have my hair up, but it takes a lot of bobby pins. I love long hair and miss it at this point, but i hate uneven hair growing out and two toned hair. Now I think I can focus on growth alone.
Close up of the waves.


Definitely looks like 2a to me.
I've been replying to comments this entire time and most of all I know about hair is written on this blog already so there isn't much more to write about. Hope you're have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your hair is beautiful! It s a good choice to grow again your hair, altough i like your style. I hope you actualice your blog often! Step by step, you will decide if stop growing or continue!!

    ReplyDelete

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...