Friday, January 23, 2015

It's the little things.

Today I was playing around with my hair trying to get it off my face and managed to do the closest thing I can right now to a french braid. It's messy and I couldn't even tie it off but I did pin it to the side. My hair color is looking lighter and lighter as the dark brown demi-dye is washing out.


I actually reached shoulder length weeks back, but then my waves started being more ... wavy, so I am above shoulder length now. In a month or so I should reach it with the new waviness, probably.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote you on your november post and I feel very happy with your progress, your hair grew a lot. Keep growing Adelina!! And is good to see you posting often on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...