Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fighting frizz.

So I bought a bunch of reken products to prevent frizz, I also did a Cassia treatment. So the products I bought are: Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 20 Smooth Force Smoothing Spray and Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame Smoothing Cream. I added those to the ones I already have: Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Conditioner. I wanted to take a photo of the results, I'm very happy. It's still a work in progress figuring out how much and how to use the products but so far so good. Note to self: add the smoothing cream higher up the hair while still avoiding the scalp, frizz still shows up where I don't use the cream.



I also got a haircut today, I have bangs and layers now. It seems silly to cut off my layers just to cut them back in but I was bored with my hair and I promised myself I will have fun with it this time around. To be fully honest the layers bring out my waves and I love that.
When I got the redken products I bought some manic panic in red and black. I may or may not try them out eventually. Last time I bought manic panic they just sat in the fridge for like 3-4 years until they went bad, so I don't know if I will use them, it depends on how much I like my hair and if I feel the need for a change.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your hair looks very beautiful! I really like your waves Adelina... you would grow your hair again or this is the final length?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will grow it longer. Not sure how long yet, but at least mid back length.

      Delete
    2. That length or longer will be great for you Adelina!!

      Delete

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...