Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I can't believe it's April.

It has been a long long time since I made a new post so I'm writing one today (because I am in a great mood).
The latest thing I bought for my hair is Cutting Your Own Hair at home with Hair Cutting Scissors and Tools by Bellesentials. I have not tried it yet, but when I do I will write about it.
In January I colored my hair black with Manic Panic - Raven Cream Hair Color. You can kind of see the color in this photo which was taken a month after coloring. It lasted about about two-three months total. I loved it for about a week then I wanted my natural hair color back. I guess I'm finally cured of the color bug. That's a relief, it was one of my two reasons for not being able to grow my hair out. Between damage, upkeep and two toned hair it was a very annoying habit.
I did a Cassia treatment about a week and a half ago because my waves were kind of blah and of course after I did the treatment they went back to being awesome. Note to self: Cassia treatments keep my waves happy.
I haven't been using the smoothing cream nor the smoothing spray because I haven't worn my hair down lately and frankly it is an extra step that I don't feel like doing just for fun. I do put some OGX Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist, Nourishing Coconut Oil in my length (mostly on the ends) if it looks dry. That stuff smells great.
I've been thinking about how much I want to trim my hair, like all the time. I think that once I reach my desired length I will greatly enjoy trimming every month to maintain the length.
I stopped using claw clips because they kind of got in the way of doing everyday stuff like leaning back or taking a nap so I've been rocking a french braid almost every day. Sometimes I get extra lazy and just make a ponytail.
I think I covered about everything, so as a bonus here's a photo of my super fluffy puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...