Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Lush caca brun arrived today.

I decided to strand test it just to see how it looks on my hair. I also applied it to my scalp to check for allergies. It was not good. I had to wash it out after 30 minutes because of the side effects.
I had an immediate head ache which progressively got worse. Then I started to have trouble breathing and felt like my throat was closing up.
I washed it out at that point and now I still feel the effects. I'm hoping they will get better after a while but at this point I'm just freaked out.
I'm going to try and unload it on LHC, to see if anyone wants it because I obviously can't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...