Friday, July 29, 2016

Update on giving up conditioner and Neeli oil.

It has been 3 weeks since I started skipping conditioner and my hair is doing great. It doesn't feel dry or tangly at all. It feels normal and my shower takes less time so I'm happy with the results.
Neeli oil has been good for my scalp, as good as I remember it being. My hair has even been growing a bit faster. Not one inch a month though, because I haven't been using it every other day like before.
My scalp was feeling a bit uncomfortable before I started using Neeli oil but now its 100% happy again. I've been leaving it on over night, mostly because I've changed the times when I sleep so I don't have time to oil and wash on the same night. But I like keeping it on longer so this is a good thing.
In other news my shedding is lowered so I lose only about a third of the hair I was losing before.
All and all everything is going well with my hair, so I'm happy on that front.
As far as natural hair care is going I only have one element left to replace: shampoo. The bottle I started is almost done and I am not sure if I want to finish the second bottle as well or if I want to move onto the shampoo bar. I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment