Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Amla oil, shampoo bar and Caca Brun.

I tried to Amla Oil I bought a while ago. I really like how it made my length feel after washing, I didn't use it on my scalp, I love Neeli oil too much. Unfortunately my skin did not react well to the Amla oil I broke out in huge pimples all over my shoulders and upper back. It's really bad. So unfortunately I can't use it, as much as I like it. However I do feel like I should maybe try some other oils for my length, just for fun. I have castor oil and extra virgin olive oil so I will give them a try. Maybe I'll even give mineral oil a try as a leave-in. I want to stop being so hung up on the coconut oil, maybe it is stifling my hair.
The black soap really dried out my hair starting with the third wash. It looked very frizzy and dry, not to mention it was very difficult to comb it as it tangled just by existing. So I switched back to the redken shampoo which works well and smells great.
I bought Caca Brun a while ago and could not use it because I am allergic to it. For a few years I've been toying with the idea of using henna on my length to protect my ends and strengthen my length. So I decided to give the caca brun a try. Since I only applied it below the chin while my hair was in two ponytails, it did not touch my skin at all, so I was able to use it without any side effects. I don't see any color change at all, but my hair feels soft, and is super easy to detangle. All and all I would like to keep doing treatments on the length.
I really hated my last length photo so I did a deep V cut about a week ago. I want my ends to blend better with the front layers as my hair grows. It is a super easy way to cut too, easier to get even and looks better with my layers. I actually planned on it for a while but I never had the courage to do it before.

6 comments:

  1. A V cut?? I want to see It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In about 10 days I will post a new length photo.

      Delete
    2. I'm very excited to see that new length photo!!

      Delete
  2. I can't see your last photo, from october. I want to see your V cut Adelina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know the photo was not working. It should work now.

      Delete
    2. You re welcome, great hair on october!! Is really better than the last time you had such a long hair!!

      Delete