Wednesday, August 9, 2017

First henna since 2013

I used Ancient Sunrise Rajasthani Twilight Henna. I let the dye develop for 2 hours because it looked reddish and developed after only 2 hours. I mixed it with warm water and applied it on pre-oiled hair (coconut oil on the length and neeli oil on the scalp). I left it on my hair for 8 hours after application.

I rinsed out the henna, then shampooed once and conditioned once. My scalp did not burn or hurt and I don't feel any wounds like I did when (and after) using the henna from henna sooq. My length feels so soft, slippery and nice. My hair feels healthy strong and easy to detangle. It's a dream and I remember why I loved henna so much in the past. I even love the smell and have missed it.

For the first time in 7 years I took photos of my hair with the henna on.


My husband says I look like an alien lol.

I also took some proper before and after photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...