Saturday, August 12, 2017

My new Boar Bristle Brush.

My BBB just arrived this morning. Since my scalp has been on the fritz lately I decided to try it out today. I have to say I am very happy with it. Although the brush itself was shedding a bit at first, it was only a couple of hairs and then it stopped.

New BBB

The old BBB I had was very hard, rough, which is what I wanted to buy so I can feel it on my scalp. Unfortunately when I use it my scalp gets all greasy and eventually raw if I go the full 100 strokes. It is a bit too rough. My husband has a very soft brush and I tried to use it, but it barely gets through 5% of my hair, it doesn't even get to the scalp and I need the scalp exfoliation.

Old BBB


This is where I feel like Goldilocks, because this new brush is somewhere in the middle. It's not too soft and not too hard. I actually just used it for the first time and it managed to get through my hair to my scalp without hurting my scalp. All and all I really like this new brush. First impression is very good. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I broke the rule.

So like the first rule I read on LHC  was that if you are going to try new things you should try them one at a time, wait 2 weeks before add...